At Indiamea Apostille Andhra Pradesh, Inc. we take the guesswork out of obtaining an apostille on your documents. Our trained and knowledgeable staff are available Monday-Sunday for Apostille Andhra Pradesh 24*7 to answer your questions and provide you easy to follow step-by-step instructions. Apostille India is the part of Hague convention.
Step 1 : We collect the your document at your doorstep.
Step 2 : We send your document to MEA for verification.
Step 3 : Then indiamea collect apostille document from MEA.
Step 4 : Apostille document receive you doorstep, thanks.
Don’t worry about your embassy work, “YOU ARE IN GOOD HAND”.
We provide apostille services in different city of Andhra Pradesh as follow;
Apostille Andhra Pradesh
- Apostille services near Anantapur.
- Apostille services near Chittoor .
- Apostille services near East Godavari.
- Apostille services near Cuddapah.
- Apostille services near Guntur.
- Apostille services near YSR Kadapa district.
- Apostille services near Krishna.
- Apostille services near Kurnool.
- Apostille services near Kadapa.
- Apostille services near Nellore.
- Apostille services near Prakasam.
- Apostille services near Srikakulam.
- Apostille services near Visakhapatnam.
- Apostille services near Vizianagaram.
- Apostille services near West Godavari.
Documents Apostille Attestation in Andhra Pradesh
- Degree certificate apostille
- Marksheet verification
- Birth certificate apostille
- Aadhar card apostille
- GST file apostille
- Marriage certification apostille
- Commercial invoice apostille
- Power of attorney
- Death certificates
- Divorce certificates
- Single status affidavit
- Police clearance certificate
- Company register
- Income tax return
- Diploma Certificates
- Marksheet verification
Apostille service in Andhra Pradesh
An Apostille is a name for a particular certificate, issued by the higher authorities of the Country. The Apostille is involved to your original issued document to verify it is legitimate and authentic so it will be accepted in one of the other countries who are part of The Hague Apostille Convention.
For hassle-free and reliable services, you can contact PCC PVT LTD located in India. Here, we process all kinds of documents for apostille.
PCC PVT LTD will require,
1. Original document to be Apostilled.
2. Photocopy of the document,
3. One clear front and back photocopy of the passport.
Should i remove lamination of my documents for apostille?
Yes, Documents not to be laminated in order to get apostille, If its laminated then no need to worry PCC will remove lamination professionally and delivery your documents securely once apostille is done