Are you looking for the best Apostille Service ? You are in the right place if you answered yes. Document Apostille is the MEA's certification that verifies a document as valid and correct. A file or certificate is given an apostille sticker by MEA. The document can be used for many purposes including obtaining a visa and applying for a new job. The Apostilled Document is required in countries that are part of the Hague Convention. If you are planning to travel to a country that is a member of the Hague Convention, then your documents must be submitted to the Ministry of External Affairs for apostille. The Hague Convention Apostille works by confirming the legitimacy of documents so that they can be used globally. If you are looking for the best Apostille Services Mumbai, then you will want to choose the most reliable and satisfactory company to meet your needs.
Hague Convention, October 5, 1961 Apostille service in bangalore we consulted a great way to help customers with their verification needs.
Document Attestation in Mumbai
MEA (India), in order to make the process easier and more convenient, has simplified the process into two categories that are listed below.
Educational Document attestation processs for Mumbai
- Pre-authentication of the HRD from the respective state
- Apostille from MEA
Personal Document Attestation procedure for Mumbai
- Pre-authentication through the HRD in your state
- Apostille from MEA
Commercial Documents Process
- Chamber of Commerce attestation
- Apostille issued by MEA
Document Required for Apostille Attestation in Mumbai
- Birth Certificate
- PCC Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
Supporting Documents Required
- Photocopy of the Passport
- Photocopy of the License.
Procedure of Birth/ Marriage / Degree certificate etc in Mumbai
- Attestation of Notary Public Attestation can also be known as notarization and is the procedure whereby the notary public issues a certificate of authenticity to a document or signature.
- SDM/State attestation The procedure of state attestation is the authenticity of a document, transaction or statement by a government department or agency.
- MEA: In many countries, such as India, MEA refers to the department of government responsible for handling international affairs and foreign relations.
- Attestation of the Embassy: Attestation is a procedure that authenticates official documents to be used in any foreign country.
How much does it cost in Mumbai to get an Apostille on a document?
The endorsement legitimization measures are associated with a few validation phases. The cost of attestation of an Apostille is usually determined by the type of validation that you require, whether it's from just the Ministry of External Affairs, or any other levels. The cost of the attestation will also be affected by the severity of the document. SPS Global Apostille Services is cost-effective.
How long does it take to write Apostille documents?
The type of paper that you send for Apostille will determine the time it takes to receive your documents. If you use the offline system to obtain attestation, it usually takes between 25 and 30 working days. Apostille Services can apostille your documents in 6-8 business
Why Choose Us?
- 24/7 customer service is available
- We accept certificates anywhere in world
- Free pick up/delivery service across India.
- Your physical presence is not required.
- Working with us is easy and comfortable!
- Fast & Hassle-Free Processing