Easily Apostille Services in Kerala simply means authentication or legalization. It is only applied to original documents to make it attested and valid in all the other countries. The documents from state authority should be genuine and proofed. Apostille is valid only in the countries under Hague Convention whereas the general attesting is valid in all the countries which are not under this convention. In India the only ministry of external affairs has the power to issue the Apostille Services in Kerala stamp. With the Pcc pvt Ltd you easily get your Document Apostille in Kerala. Pcc Apostille has been apostille Service in India from last ten years and every person who has been connected with us is extremely happy.
Apostille Attestation Procedure in Kerala
Depending on the reason that an individual wishes to travel, there is a need for verification of documents. People traveling to countries for work, study, or business, require document verification. There is a need for certification, and these are in three categories
Document Apostille is normally categoried in three section
- Education Document Apostille
- Personal Document apostille
- Commercial Document Apostille.
What are the documents required for Apostille Services in Kerala?
Apostille services in Kerala are used by people who are travelling to foreign countries for various purposes. Apostille is only needed if the destination country is a member of Hague convention. Many countries have participated in Hague convention conference.
To get Apostille Services in Kerala you can contact PCC Apostille and they will verify your document and get your task done.
- Original Document: You will require the original document for which you want to apostille an apostille, whether that be a birth certificate, marriage license, educational diploma, power of attorney document etc.
- Copies of Documents: When applying to apostille documents, typically photocopies will suffice, though some authorities may require notarized copies instead.
- Application Form: When seeking to apostille services in Kerala, an application form will need to be filled out and returned directly to the respective authorities responsible. This form can typically be found available in their office.
- Passport Copy: As proof of identity, it may be necessary for you to provide a copy of your passport as proof.
- Authorization Letter (if needed): If someone else is submitting documents on your behalf, an Authorization Letter is often needed as proof.
As per country requirements and document type, specific documents may also be needed for processing. For educational documents such as diplomas, you may also need transcripts or degree certificates in addition to your diploma.
Document apostille is compulsory when there is need to remove the requirement of document Attestation when going to the foreign republics for all sorts of reasons, for instance, locating employment visa or work visa, applying for impermanent or permanent placement, or for following education on student visa, carrying out deals for business development e.g., importing or exporting products. This requirement is compulsory for the countries which are part of the Hague convention
To get Apostille Services in Kerala you can contact PCC Apostille and they will verify your document and get your task done. Apostille services in Kerala are used by people who are travelling to foreign countries for various purposes. Apostille is only needed if the destination country is a member of Hague convention. Many countries have participated in Hague convention conference.
It completly depends on the document produced by you and the agency working along with you however, an estimated time can be 8 to 20 working days.