- State authentication + MEA apostille
- SDM authentication + MEA apostille
- Every document in India belongs to one of the 29 states or union territory, You need to get state authentication first.
- Firstly, it is wise to check whether your destination country belongs to the Hague nation list or not. In case it does not belong in the list or let us consider that the country you are traveling in is Austria or Italy you must get state attestation.
- Not only this, but you also need to keep in mind that if your document belongs to the states of Punjab, Haryana, and Goa you have to get state attestation regardless of whether your destination country belongs to Hague nation or not.
- From getting state authentication to getting the Marriage certificate apostilled, it is a highly time-consuming and complex process, this is where 3ADE pitches in.
All the documents issued in india relates to some states in India.
In this method of apostille State government has to verify the document authenticity first.
State authentication will be done by the secretariat of the district in which the document is issued.
The apostille Marriage certificate is provided only after state verification is done.
There are many government bodies are involved in this process.
This process will take 30 working days to complete the whole process.
tate attestation takes a lot of time, there is a shorter way to get apostille marriage certificate from MEA through SDM verification.
In this kind of verification your documents are submitted with Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM).
Once the SDM verification is done then the document is submitted to MEA for apostille.
Time required to finish this kind of apostille depends on the package you choose.
Varies from 3 days to 14 days
Both the apostille are legally accepted in hague nations (113) countries.
However for Italy and Austria require state verification.
For Non hague nations (nations which are not in the hague nation list)
The documents must go through State verification and then MEA apostille after that embassy attestation should be done.(Only for Non hague nations)